Recordings of the Online Networking Session 07.10.2020.
10:15 – 11:00 Session 1. Networking in Saint-Petersburg and potential for cooperation
– Ekaterina Kondrashova, Institute for Cultural Programs, Saint-Petersburg. Saint-Petersburg culture industry landscape and opportunities for cross-border cooperation
– Anastasia Polomarchuk, Higher School of Economics. Economics of Saint-Petersburg culture industry landscape and analysis of the needs of the players
– Ekaterina Artyushkina, Petersburg concert. Experiences of work and project activities, opportunities, and ideas for cross-border cooperation; export of culture.
11:00 – 11:15 Break
11:15 – 12:00 Session 2. Cross-cultural communication in international projects
– Katja Remsu, LAB University of Applied Sciences. Core concepts and frameworks for cross-cultural communication
– How to build cross-border cooperation in uncertain times? Discussion
12:00 – 13:00 – Lunch Break
13:00 – 14:30 Session 3. Pitches of participants (5 minutes pitches)
During the Online Networking Session organized on 07.10.2020, participants had an opportunity to get to know each other and discussed opportunities for cooperation. The ideas included:
– Collaboration between Petersburg Concert and Kulttuuritalo Virta: performances of Russian artists at the concert hall in Imatra;
– Exchange of practices between museums
– Help in finding possible venues in Saint-Petersburg for the Black and White Theatre Festival
– Creating itineraries in Russian and Finnish languages in cooperation between the museums
– MusArt – workshop from Finland to Russia
– Organizing online events and streaming in both countries
The participants agreed to continue working on the ideas at the next international session of Module 2 and individually.