Customer experience – now more crucial than ever before
January 21 & 28 | 8:30 – 11:00| Zoom
Welcome to the EDUCRO training programme, Module 3, part 1: Customer Experience with Tuija Seipell!
In the interactive workshops, we will focus on:
- Why and how customer experience is the driver of all other functions in the business
- Why this is especially important now, in uncertain times
- How to really see things from the customer perspective
- How to understand and benefit from the emotions that drive each purchase
- How we can use what we already know to meet our customers’ needs and strengthen our business for the next 12 months, and for the future
- How we can learn more about what motivates and inspires our existing and potential customers
By the completion of the session, the participants can book the personal one-on-one meetings with Tuija to discuss how to apply the ideas in their own context.
The event is free of charge for EDUCRO project participants, but registration is required. The personal data is collected solely for the purpose of reporting and will not be shared. More info about data collection.
The event is a part of the EDUCRO project activities. The project is funded by the European Union, the Russian Federation, and the Republic of Finland.
The language of the event is English. For any questions and concerns call or email.
046 952 2820