IDENTIFYING FUTURE OPPORTUNITY – MOVING FROM CRISIS MANAGEMENT TO FUTURE BUILDING
November 18 & 25 | 9:00 – 12:30 | @Zoom
Welcome to the EDUCRO training programme, Module 2: Future trends! During this two-day session, we will explore and identify new opportunities with Ville Tikka, a CEO of Poem. By the completion of the session, the participants can book the personal one-on-one meetings with Ville to discuss how to apply the ideas in their own context.
18.11. EXPLORING NEW OPPORTUNITY
- Briefing: The changing landscape of cultural & tourism sectors – New customer expectations and post-Covid opportunities.
- Exercise 1: Translate the relevant shifts to your own context.
- Exercise 2: Describe the new area of opportunity.
25.11. IDENTIFYING THE OPPORTUNITY
- Briefing: Creating the future paths and services that matter – Best practices from the field.
- Exercise 1: Define how the opportunity looks from the people point of view.
- Exercise 2: Ideate how might you seize this opportunity.
The event is free of charge, but registration is required. The personal data is collected solely for the purpose of reporting and will not be shared. More info about data collection.
The language of the event is English. For any questions and concerns call or email.
046 952 2820