Online in Zoom | 7 October 2020 | 10:00
The Online Networking Session will bring together all the project participants from South Karelia and Saint-Petersburg. The tourism, culture and creative organizations from both sides of the border get together, share experiences, network and spot the ideas for future cross-border projects.
- 10:00 – 10:15 Intro EDUCRO
- 10:15 – 11:00 Session 1. Networking in Saint-Petersburg and potential for cooperation
- Institute for Cultural Programs, Saint-Petersburg. Saint-Petersburg culture industry landscape and opportunities for cross-border cooperation
- Higher School of Economics. Economics of Saint-Petersburg culture industry landscape and analysis of the needs of the players
- Petersburg concert. Experiences of work and project activities, opportunities, and ideas for cross-border cooperation; export of culture.
- 11:00 – 11:15 Break
- 11:15 – 12:00 Session 2. Cross-cultural communication in international projects
- Katja Remsu, LAB University of Applied Sciences. Core concepts and frameworks for cross-cultural communication
- How to build cross-border cooperation in uncertain times? Discussion
- 12:00 – 13:00 – Lunch Break
- 13:00 – 14:30 Session 3. Pitches of participants (5 minutes pitches)
- The list of the participants and the order of the pitches will be announced when registration is completed.
- 14:30 – 14:45 – Break
- 14:45 – 15:45 Session 4. Speed dating and brainstorming (break out rooms)
- Finding partners for projects and group work
- Potential ideas for cross-border cooperation
- 15:45 – 16:00 Wrap-up and the announcement of upcoming session
The event is free for EDUCRO project participants, but registration is required.
The language of the event is English. For any questions and concerns call or email.
046 952 2820